Monday 1 September 2014

Mark Zuckerberg

Mark Zuckerberg is the most famous BLOG ENTREPRENEUR and the most popular guy in the world because he has like 20 million friends. He was very clever and made FACEBOOK, which is well-thought out, if flawed, SOCIAL NETWORK for looking at photos of people you don't know, and making friends with famous people. Yesterday I even added the Queen. It's still pending, but after she reads my last blog post, I'm sure she'll accept.



In a few years/ months I'll probably be as famous as Mark Zuckerberg. But hopefully I won't have alienated all my friends, like he did.

P.S. followers - notice how I have created a brilliant double layered effect in Microsoft Paint, to bring out the cragginess in Mark's face. A clever technique. O yeah... Microsoft Paint is a HIGHLY ADVANCED SOFTWARE PROGRAM for drawing things. See my youtube channel for a tutorial.

Steve out!

No comments:

Post a Comment